The Boyum Portal is where you manage your customers' licenses, partnership with Boyum IT Solutions and access the Partner Resources. We strongly encourage all Boyum partners to create a login for the Boyum Portal for new employees.
Users can give access to new users and manage existing users' details (like name and email), if they have the permission to do so.
This is how you do it:
Go to My Company > Users > Create New
There are 3 different types of Portal User´s you can create in the Boyum Portal:
1. You can create a user and give him permission for all actions in the portal.
You only need to enter the name and email address and check the box Select All => Create
2. You can create a user and give them permission to perform certain actions on the portal.
Simply select from the list of permissions and click create.
Manage Customers and Licenses:
- Overview of all your customers and their licenses (perpetual/ subscription)
- Overview of your trial customers
- Overview of your Customer User´s, and the possibility to create new customer user´s in the Boyum Portal
- Application Management, Management of subscription licenses CRM for Outlook and cloud apps
- Register New Trial Customers
- View orders
- Invoices for licenses and services
- Price List
- Permission to place orders in the portal
Access Partner Resources
- Access to all our sales, pre-sales and marketing materials as well as access to our HelpCenter
Access Legal Documents
- All contracts are filed here and are available for download
Manage my Company´s Licenses
- Overview of your partner licenses and access to the download page
Manage my Company´s User´s
- Creation of new portal user´s, as well as modification of existing portal user´s
Show Dashboard Sales Information
3. And you can create portal users for selected customers only.
As before, you first select the permissions and then you can select the customers that the portal user is allowed to see. You only need to uncheck the ´All Customers box´ and then you can add the customer(s) by selecting the customer and clicking on Add => Create
Of course, you can also remove customers by selecting the customer and clicking Remove.
When browsing the list of portal users, you have the options to edit, delete or send new password for the users:
If you have forgotten your password to the Portal, please request a new one when reaching the Boyum Portal login page. If you haven't got a login yet, please contact a Boyum Portal admin in your company or text email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.