Integration with machines can be done and this document explains two types of examples.
- Integration with weight machines.
Integration with weight machines can be done but the software intermediate is needed, here we list three types of connections that we have done:
- Read / Consume a Webservice. Beas is able to read/consume a web service or rest_api. The web service must already exist, or the client's technical team must develop the connection to the devices and the parameter to put/get will be the workstation/PC and Windows User registered at the time the web service is consumed.
- Read from an external Database. Beas manufacturing can read the information directly from another database.
- Read from an external file. Beas manufacturing can also read text files within a defined work path.
Once one of the above methods is defined and built, the value can be obtained from the device and placed automatically in one of the windows like the Time receipt screen, or Goods Receipt. The integration could use this method:
Add a button on the screen, that the user can press and read. The following screen includes an example:
2. Integration to import transactions.
Some transactions can also be imported to beas manufacturing using the database and file methods. Here are some examples of transactions that we can import.
- Time Receipt.
- Good Issue.
- Good Receipt.
The following graphic explains how this scenario can work.