In this article, we have various SQLs that you can use against the B1 Usability Package to check out behind-the-scenes data in troubleshooting scenarios and turn on Feature Flags (various hidden or legacy features)
Remember: Most Feature flags require a restart of the Add-on to take effect.
1. Exchange Rates - Turn on non-recommended sources (MSSQL+HANA)
Below SQLs can be used to turn non-recommended Exchange Rates source on or of
Turn on: UPDATE "@BOY_EXCHANGE_CONFIG" SET "U_BOY_HIDENRS" = 'N'
Turn off: UPDATE "@BOY_EXCHANGE_CONFIG" SET "U_BOY_HIDENRS" = 'Y'
2. Exchange Rates - See Audit Data (MSSQL+HANA)
With the SQL that is described in the Exchange Rates FAQ, you can check how Exchange sets the exchange rates (user to troubleshoot why a particular rate is the way it is)
3. B1 Search - Use Legacy Grid (MSSQL+HANA)
With this feature, you can turn on the B1 Search Legacy Grid (Slower, but possible to interact with from B1 Validation and UF)
Turn on: UPDATE "@BOY_63_CONFIG" SET "U_BOY_63_USG" = 'Y'
Turn off: UPDATE "@BOY_63_CONFIG" SET "U_BOY_63_USG" = 'N'
4. General - Turn on Legacy Cockpit Support (MSSQL+HANA)
With this SQL you can re-enable support for the legacy (non-Fiori) SAP Cockpit (Not recommended as it is slower)
Turn on: UPDATE "@BOY_B1UP_CONFIG" SET "U_BOY_LEGCOCK" = 'Y'
Turn off: UPDATE "@BOY_B1UP_CONFIG" SET "U_BOY_LEGCOCK" = 'N'
5. General - Emergency Turn off Modules (MSSQL+HANA)
In the extremely rare case, B1UP acts up during startup and prevent things from working, you can manipulate the "@BOY_B1UP_CONFIG" table record to disable specific modules
Turn off: UPDATE "@BOY_B1UP_CONFIG" SET "<FIELD_THAT_CONTROL_MODULE>" = 'N'
..where <FIELD_THAT_CONTROL_MODULE> is one of the following:
- Function Buttons = U_BOY_FB
- Item Placement Tool = U_BOY_IPT
- Mandatory Fields = U_BOY_MAN
- Default Data = U_BOY_DEF
- Add and Edit Menus = U_BOY_AAEM
- Quick Create = U_BOY_QC
- Template System = U_BOY_TEMP
- Tab Control = U_BOY_TABCTRL
- Toolbox = U_BOY_TOOL
- Make Items Read-Only = U_BOY_READONLY
- Right Click Menu Creator = U_BOY_RCMC
- Letter Merge = U_BOY_LETT
- B1 Search = U_BOY_B1SE
- Exchange Rates = U_BOY_VEK
- PLD Extensions = U_BOY_PLIE
- Recurring Invoices = U_BOY_ABON
- B1 Dashboards = U_BOY_B1DASH
- Beas Extensions = U_BOY_BOY_USE_BEAS
- B1 Validation System = U_BOY_BVAL
- Master Data Manager = U_BOY_MDM
- B1 Print & Delivery = U_BOY_B1PRINT
- B1 MailChimp = U_BOY_B1CHIMP
- Legacy UF Functions = U_BOY_USE_UFL
- Legacy Function Button Features = U_BOY_USE_FBL
5. See raw Schedule Data (MSSQL+HANA)
Server Component Schedule Raw data can be seen using the following SQL (sometimes needed in support cases): SELECT * FROM "@BOY_SBO_SCHEDULE"
6. See add-on versions registered (MSSQL+HANA)
Add-on Version Raw data can be seen using the following SQL (sometimes needed in support cases): SELECT * FROM "@BOY_SBO_AVERSIONS"
Please sign in to leave a comment.