As part of the Partner Program, we are introducing the Certification Program.
This certification verifies that the candidate possesses the basic knowledge in the areas of master data and processes that our software solutions support. Candidates who pass this exam are able to work under the guidance of an experienced consultant to implement their first Beas Manufacturing implementation project.
Our first certification is built for Beas Manufacturing:
Product: Beas Manufacturing 9.3
Exam: 60 questions
Cut Score: 70%
Duration: 90 minutes
Retakes: Yes. The candidate will wait 30 days in order to retake the exam
You can prepare yourself to take the test by going through our specific learning plan in the E-learning hub:
Basic Beas Manufacturing which include the following courses:
- Getting started with Beas Manufacturing (~17 minutes)
- Basic master data for Beas Manufacturing (~5h:17m)
- Basic processes in Beas Manufacturing (~3h:5m)
For more detail information on the topics for each courses, click here to check the Beas Manufacturing e-learning content.
To enroll to the program and take the certification exam:
1. You must register in our certification site:
2. You will redirect to sign up in the Certification platform.
3. Once you access to the platform, go to the upcoming exams and it will list the options of the exams that you can take. Currently, it is only one option available "Beas Basic Certification"
4. Take the exam
This site will be available from February 27th, 2020.