Attached is a tool that can be used to test the Crystal report runtime. The tool contains the minimum amount of code required to run a Crystal report. The tool can help support isolate any issues with the runtime.
The tool includes the source code of the program so that issues with the Crystal installation can be logged to SAP support including full source code of the program.
Using the tool:
- Download the attached tool.
- Unpack the tool
- Navigate to bin and select either x32 bit or x64 bit depending on the runtime version you want to test.
- Navigate to debug and run "Crystal report tester.exe"
- Input your DB credentials and select the Crystal layout you want to test:
- Input the parameters for the report:
- Press test report to perform the test. The program will save a PDF document to the TEMP folder on the machine. If it works the document will be launched. If it does not work you will get an error message:
Please send the error message to the support team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.