We have enabled partners to replace invalid placeholder installation numbers and former beas-numbers with regular SAP Business One installation numbers (e.g. 0025632563) in the Boyum Portal.
- Placeholder installation numbers (e.g. Dummy51265485231)
- Former beas-installations (e.g BEAS_HK_000000000523697845 / BEAS_SCN_578)
Boyum and beas software can ONLY run on a valid SAP B1 installation number or the installation number + system number (e.g. 0025632563 or 0025632563_000000000256325632!)
Please note that partners cannot manage existing valid SAP B1 installation numbers, only change from invalid numbers to a valid SAP B1 installation number!
This is how to exchange an invalid number to a valid SAP B1 installation number:
- Look up the correct SAP installation number of the customer (find it here)
- Log into the Boyum Portal.
- Go to "Customers" - use "Quick Search".
- Go to the customer's profile and click "Edit customer":
- Go to "Installation Numbers":
- Click "Change Installation Number":
- Mark the existing number and overwrite with the new SAP installation number:
- Press "OK":
The new number is now ready to use after start up of SAP Business One. You find the download link to upgrade all software right here:
Please note that it's not possible to upgrade a license which is out of maintenance!