When running the Code Editor of File Importer on an SAP Business One 10 System with a B1UP2020.x release you might get an error when opening the Intellisense window
This is due to the side-effect that B1UP 2020.x releases need to be able to work with both SAP 9.x and SAP 10.x
This is fixed in B1UP 2022.02 and higher that are SAP Business One 10 only. For earlier versions see workaround
NB: This workaround only works on 2021.12 for SAP Business One 10.x release (if you are on an older B1UP Version you need to first upgrade to this version)
Here is what you need to do:
- Download the attached file
- Stop B1UP on the machine in question that has the issue
- Go to folder "C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns\BOY\B1 Usability Package"
- Locate file SBO_Functions.dll and rename it to "SBO_Functions_old.dll"
- Unzip the attached replacement file for SBO_Functions.dll
- Start B1UP again and verify the issue is gone