This article discusses how to view and change / edit Produmex WMS Reception data before it is posted in SAP
When doing a complex Purchase Order Reception the mobile device user accidently double scans a case or enters the wrong quantity. The user realizes the mistake so they click the blue left arrow button (back) on the screen hoping it will give the option to change the reception. Instead the 'Book receipt' / 'Cancel' buttons appear:
The 'Cancel receipt' button discards all of the unsaved reception work done so far on the mobile device. 'Book receipt' posts the data including incorrect entry as a Goods Receipt PO. The mobile device user doesn't have a way to make changes to the Reception entry done so far on the mobile device.
WMS provides an option to make changes before the reception is updated on the mobile device. Here's the steps:
- Have the mobile device user finish the pallet (logistic unit) that contains the incorrect entry. They should stop at the 'Enter the data for the next logistic unit' prompt.
- Stop work on the mobile device (put down the device). No need to click any buttons to stop work.
- Go into the office and launch and log into the SAP Business One client. Be sure that the Produmex WMS Add-On is running and is licensed for the user.
- From the main menu launch the ‘ASN’ menu option from the Produmex --> Purchasing menu
- The ASN screen appears, and the reception data that was entered on the mobile device appears in the rows.
- To delete an entry: Highlight the full row and click the Delete button. The row is immediately deleted.
- To change an entry: Click on the Quantity column for the desired row and change the quantity. Click the UPDATE button.
- Go back to the mobile device and continue processing like normal. When the reception is finished by pressing the standard 'Book receipt' button then resulting Goods Receipt PO will reflect the changes made in the ASN grid.
- Use the standard SAP Refresh button to update the grid as needed.
- The ASN screen's 'Receive Goods' button is available for receipts processed through the ASN Import process, not for reception entries made on WMS mobile devices. Press the 'Book receipt' button on the mobile device to apply the updates saved on the ASN screen.
- Editing reception data on the ASN screen can be done for the following Purchase / Reception flows: Order (Purchase Order), Container (container receiving). The ASN screen is not used for the No PO reception flow.
The Full Story:
Here is the documentation for this function: 6.3.2. Open ASN lines  (produmex.name)