In rare cases when installing B1Webdashboard you can get the error below.
This error is caused because of an issue with the IIS installed on the machine.
One solution we have found to this issue is to reinstall some IIS Files again by following the steps below
1) Go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys
Find the files below the file name start as shown followed by some random characters and rename or move them to a different location
- 6de9cb26d2b98c01ec4e9e8b34824aa2_GUID iisConfigurationKey
- d6d986f09a1ee04e24c949879fdb506c_GUID NetFrameworkConfigurationKey
- 76944fb33636aeddb9590521c2e8815a_GUID iisWasKey
2) Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\Config
Backup the file applicationHost.config.
Open the file and delete everything inside the section shown below
3) Open a command prompt in admin mode and run the command below
"%windir%\system32\inetsrv\iissetup.exe /install SharedLibraries"
The command will return the following error Failed = 0x80070005.
Even with this error, new files will be created and the applicationHost.config will get new data in it, and you should hopefully be able to install the web dashboard without issue