It is unfortunately not possible to add the Outlook signature to an email you sent from B1 Print and Delivery as it is not supported in the Outlook API :-(
Articles in this section
- B1 Print and Delivery - FAQ
- B1 Print and Delivery - Advanced Customization Topics
- Why is some of my characters in my B1 Print and Delivery Filenames turned into underscores _ ?
- Guide - How do have B1P&D do two different Reports/actions for Item and Service Based Documents?
- Guide - Generating a Right to Left (RTL) HTML Email in B1 Print and Delivery
- Why do you not support that I can add my Outlook Signature to a mail in B1 Print and Delivery?
- Updating Account Balance Crystal layout, to Work with Vendors B1UP (2019.04 or higher)
- Sample: How to Post Top 5 Sales Employees to Slack
- Sample: How to make a Birthday Bot that post to Micosoft Teams using B1 Print and Delivery
- Manual needed changes to support Return Request and Goods Return Request in B1UP 2018.10 for an existing Crystal Layout