This is caused by using the Scaling and DPI settings in Windows. While the scaling and DPI setting system has improved in every Windows release since Windows 7, which was the first to feature it, it is still not perfect. The workaround is to reset these to 100%
Articles in this section
- CRM for Outlook - Client fonts are too large for the windows
- How to disable other Outlook add-ins
- CRM for outlook - Opening documents in SAP B1
- I get the error "Super user has disconnected the session, exit the application"
- How to deal with -107 Unable to connect with specific username and password
- How to read the charts and stat numbers in CRMFO
- CRM for Outlook and Outlook Today
- CRM for Outlook Add-In keeps disabling
- I try to add add a Report for CRM for Outlook but get an error message that there is no SQL reports available. Why?
- Outlook to SBO navigation