You have previously used the "Installer (With install path selection).ard" option when installing the Boyum Pack. During installation, you changed the default installation path to a different path.
In Boyum Pack 2018.x we removed the "Installer (With install path selection).ard" option.
When you try to install Boyum Pack 2018.x you will get multiple errors due to an SAP Bug:
- Go to folder you installed SAP Business One (Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One)
- In above folder locate the file "AddOnsInstall.sbo". Edit it in notepad or similar.
- In the file, you will find that SAP have written an incorrect install path (the default install-path despite you have an overwritten install path). If you correct this path to the correct overwritten install path the add-on will be able to run
- Remove the add-on from SAP and restart the client (Important that you restart the client):
- Open the Windows Registry Editor (regedit.exe)
- Navigate to: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\SAP\AddOn\BOY_USABILITY
- Delete the entry called "InstallPath":
- Install the add-on again and it should now complete without issues.
We have added a workaround to the SAP bug in B1UP 2018.03 and higher so the workaround is not needed.