We have identified an issue in 2016.1.0.0 where the following macro will no longer work:
@STORE1 = SQL('SELECT CardName FROM OCRD WHERE CardCode = $[$5.0.0]'); //Select customer name
This would work in previous versions.
The issue is due the //Comment. If you remove the comment and change it to:
@STORE1 = SQL('SELECT CardName FROM OCRD WHERE CardCode = $[$5.0.0]');
It will start working again.
We intended to fix the issue in B1UP 2016.1.1.0.
Update: We have built a new version that fixes the issue (2016.1.0.1). This is a beta version of the November release and it is not tested as thoroughly as a release build. We recommend removing the comment if at all possible.
Beta version: http://www.boyum-it.com/sbo/Beta/B1_Usability_Package_2016_1_0_1.zip