B1P&D does not have any out of the box Fax features. So only option is to use one of the various "Email to Fax" solutions out there (send a mail and let a service send it as a fax)
Articles in this section
- B1 Print and Delivery - FAQ
- How to use Office 365 Exchange Modern Authentication
- B1 Print and Delivery - Advanced Customization Topics
- Why is some of my characters in my B1 Print and Delivery Filenames turned into underscores _ ?
- Guide - How do have B1P&D do two different Reports/actions for Item and Service Based Documents?
- Guide - Generating a Right to Left (RTL) HTML Email in B1 Print and Delivery
- Why do you not support that I can add my Outlook Signature to a mail in B1 Print and Delivery?
- Updating Account Balance Crystal layout, to Work with Vendors B1UP (2019.04 or higher)
- Sample: How to Post Top 5 Sales Employees to Slack
- Sample: How to make a Birthday Bot that post to Micosoft Teams using B1 Print and Delivery