B1P&D does not have any out of the box Fax features. So only option is to use one of the various "Email to Fax" solutions out there (send a mail and let a service send it as a fax)
Articles in this section
- Sample - Enhance your CRM activities using B1 Print and Delivery
- Manual needed changes to support Return Request and Goods Return Request in B1UP 2018.10 for an existing Crystal Layout
- Sending Statements with Print & Delivery
- Sample - Automate print of invoices when adding Incoming Payment
- How start time affect hourly and minutly schedules
- Getting B1 Print and Delivery to work with GMail
- What options do I have to preview mails generated from B1 Print and Delivery prior to sending?
- How do I get the full set of options on Account Balance?
- Guide - Adding a logo to a HTML body
- Print & Delivery Exchange settings with Office 365