The B1 Print and Delivery Add-on are a replacement of SAP Business One’s print via the PLD and a powerful extension of SAP’s usage of Crystal reports. B1 Print and Delivery allow you to create your documents in Crystal Report and let you show, print, save and email all your communication with your customers and vendors.
Articles in this section
- Sample - Enhance your CRM activities using B1 Print and Delivery
- Manual needed changes to support Return Request and Goods Return Request in B1UP 2018.10 for an existing Crystal Layout
- Sending Statements with Print & Delivery
- Sample - Automate print of invoices when adding Incoming Payment
- How start time affect hourly and minutly schedules
- Getting B1 Print and Delivery to work with GMail
- What options do I have to preview mails generated from B1 Print and Delivery prior to sending?
- How do I get the full set of options on Account Balance?
- Guide - Adding a logo to a HTML body
- Print & Delivery Exchange settings with Office 365