This error is normally occuring if you have a proxy server. This is not yet supported by CRM for Outlook but please go here to vote for the feature request: https://support.boyum-it.com/hc/communities/public/questions/202619123-Add-support-for-proxy?locale=en-us
Articles in this section
- How to deal with -107 Unable to connect with specific username and password
- How to read the charts and stat numbers in CRMFO
- CRM for Outlook and Outlook Today
- Add-In keeps disabling
- I try to add add a Report for CRM for Outlook but get an error message that there is no SQL reports available. Why?
- Outlook to SBO navigation
- Visual Studio Tools for Office Runtime Redistributable.
- How to reset SAP B1 credentials?
- How to configure SQL Reports in CRM for Outlook?
- How to use the Favorites feature