If you receive such an error you can always assume that the error is related to the SAP License system. You should check the SAP License guide for the error number.
Articles in this section
- Boyum Pack: Switching from "Installer (With install path selection)" to "Installer" does not work
- B1UP 2018.02 Issue: B1 Print & Delivery Conditional Actions do not work correctly
- SAP Issue - Error - 0xFFFFFF95
- B1UP: Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)
- FAQ on Boyum Add-ons and Font-size scaling on config windows
- B1UP - B1 Dashboards do not show data for first Fiscal Year
- SAP Issue - The keycode assembly, BusinessObjects.Licensing.KeycodeDecoder.dll, cannot be loaded.
- B1UP - Reserve Bank of Australia issue
- SAP issue - _PSU_1/PSU_2 not working in CCC
- B1UP - Issue with "Ref Count" error during startup of B1UP 2017.09