UPDATE: This was fixed in B1UP 2017.09 version (www.boyum-it.com/sbo)
We have identified a version mismatch issue with B1 Dashboard and some versions of SAP HANA.
When you run the dashboards you get the error: "Unable to connect to database - Version mismatch"
The reason for the error is that the SAP HANA ADO.NET provider is linked to a specific version of the SAP HANA Client installation. If you are running another SAP HANA Client version than 1.0.102 you get this error. We have not solved this issue yet as dynamic dll versioning in .NET is not that easy to accomplish.
The workaround is to manually replace the Sap.Data.Hana.4.5.dll in the B1UP folder with the Sap.Data.Hana.4.5.dll version that is currently installed on the machine.
- Navigate to the folder C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Sap.Data.Hana.v4.5
- Locate the newest version
- In this example: 102.
- Copy the file and paste it into the B1UP installation folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns\BOY\B1 Usability Package
C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns\BOY\B1 Usability Package
- Overwrite the existing file. Restart the SAP Business One client and it should now work.
- This needs to be applied on all terminal server/client installations where the dashboard needs to run