When you create a planned activity for the MRP, and it is not triggered, you need to do the following troubleshooting:
- Check that you have properly defined the time on the planned activity:
Review that you have no other planned activity defined during the time you are running the MRP planned activity - as this might cause conflict with the running activity.
- Make sure that you have only ONE service defined for running only the planned activities:
- Check that you have the scenarios that you want to be included on the planned activity with the following parameter active:
- If you still don’t get the planned activity triggered, please check thar you have the services running:
- In case you have it running please re-start the service:
- In case you still get and issue after re-starting the service, then delete the service and re-create it:
In case you still get an issue without any error message, please create a support ticket.
- Normally, all the errors of the planned activities are reflected on the protocol:
Thus, you can get a description of what is the issue as well on the Beas manage server: