During the process of enabling a partner, some might require assistance in the first implementation projects they will run for our vertical solutions. In other cases, more experienced partners will call on our expert support for specific business process implementation at their end customer sites.
Here is how the Partner should request the involvement of our consultants for receiving support in projects:
- The partner creates a Support ticket in the Boyum portal, typing in the subject "Request for Implementation services for End Customer XXXYYZZZ" . Please make sure the request is submitted by using the Issue Type "General Issues and Questions" and Type of Inquiry "Implementation Issue".
- Support assigns this ticket to the Delivery Team.
- The delivery team shares the effort estimation for the requested service.
- If the service is quoted in more than 8 hours. The Delivery Team will send the document "Statement of work", where the partner will assign the number of hours requested in each stage of the project that they need and specify the arrangements for the Travel expenses if applicable
- If the service is less than 8 hours, the partner will purchase the approved service hours by the Delivery Team. The steps for purchasing the hours are detailed in the following article. https://support.boyum-it.com/hc/en-us/articles/115007048287-How-to-Purchase-Services-on-Boyum-Portal
- Back office work is carried out (Internal project creation and assignment of resources) by the relevant Boyum IT person in charge.
- The Delivery Team assigns a consultant to the project.
- The consultant participates in the following project phases according to the Partners request:
- Q&A sessions.
- Business Blueprint Support.
- Prototyping with Assessment sessions.
- Refining sessions.
- Final Review prior to end-user training.
- If the project needs customization, the consultant will also Support the partner in defining customization specifications and will advise on how to access the customization process (here's the article describing the process..).
- If an SOW was signed, at the end of the month an invoice will be sent to the partner with the details of the services provided in the month that corresponds.
Please note that overdue services invoices can cause delays in the assignment of consultants.