Beas manufacturing offers to reserve a serial number for the finished good, before producing it. This helps, for example, if you are planning to print labels before producing.
Here is the main parameters and configuration for this scenario:
1. On the item master data, the item must be serial number managed and on the "Series" tab, check whether the serial number should be automatically assigned or manually (which means at the moment you create the work order a pop up window will appear to include the number):
2. On the configuration wizard, you should define a criteria to name the serial number when there are created automatically and also set the parameter to reserve the serial number for the finished good:
- These parameters are in the configuration wizard under: Production > Material Posting > Backflushing
- These parameters are in the configuration wizard under: Production > Valuation and Booking of Assembly > Serial Number
For specific information about it, please go to the help documentation:
- Item master data for serial numbers: http://www.Beascloud.net/docs/help/online_eng/index.html?serie.htm
- Configuration wizard serial numbers: http://www.Beascloud.net/docs/help/online_eng/index.html?seriennummer.htm
Please sign in to leave a comment.