Crystal Report Errors
This is about generic Crystal Report Errors. For beas-specific Crystal Report error please visit: https://support.boyum-it.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000983048-Crystal-Report-Errors
- How to do advanced Crystal Report debugging with B1 Usability Package
- Crystal Error: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8004180B): Document has not been opened.
- Crystal Error: Invalid argument for Database
- Crystal Error: "Log on failed - No error" with B1 Print & Delivery
- Crystal Error: The keycode assembly, BusinessObjects.Licensing.KeycodeDecoder.dll, cannot be loaded.
- Crystal Error: Failed to retrieve data from the database
- Crystal Error: cxlib-5-0.dll (or cxlibw-5-0.dll) was not found
- Crystal Error: Unsupported Operation. A document processed by the JRC engine cannot be opened in the C++ stack