In the version 2021.11 of Beas Manufacturing you will be able to activate Intermediate Report in the WO stop WebApp. We have also worked on updating the framework to give better support for loading web pages within Beas, we are introducing the simplification of common Beas functions (like opening a Work order window), and - with the help of B1UP usability extension - providing an easy way to call certain Beas functions.
This Version will be available November 29th
- Report time as an "Intermediate" time receipt with the WO Stop WebApp: With this option the system will do the "WO stop" as a partial time receipt and will initiate the "WO Start" again in the same way as the desktop does. See the article on when to use the Intermediate report >>
- WebApp "Inventory Counting list" now supports GS1-128 barcodes in the Lines tab. Before, this was only available in the LINE tab. Also, in the Lines tab it is possible to get the Batch/Serial and quantity information by scanning.
B1UP usability extension
- Introducing the new Command openform() to open a Beas form easier and the Command beasFunction() to allow executing some Beas functions like running APS or printing a Work order.
- New internal web browser: The previous internal web browser that was based on the old IE from Microsoft is now replaced by a new one that is based on the Chromium engine. Therefore, it displays content similar to e.g. Google Chrome. Advantages of using the new web browser are:
- no more alerts that the unsaved IE used to return
- links to e.g. videos are not opened in a new external instance
- displaying PDFs does not need an extra app, but can be shown inside the browser directly
- many other file formats can be opened directly in the browser, e.g. audio, video files and many more
- We use the new browser e.g. for displaying the internal help.
- Purchase order: Opening & closing remarks now support RTF in 64bit environment. Before this was only possible in x32. To access the editor, double-click on the Details window that opens, then right-click and select RTF.
For more information on all details of this version, please go to the activity log:
Beas Manufacturing 2021.11 >>