In the version 2022.02 of Beas Manufacturing you will be able to validate the material to be issued in a work order based on a minimum and maximum parameter, find a new Pool report webapps and a new option for calculation in the MRP.
This version will be available February 28th
- Pool report: This app is built to provide the same functionality as the one in the Desktop Terminal. You can select a resource from the Available Resources list, the app switches to the Operations tab which displays all operations of the pool report and the selected resource then you could start or stop the operation directly from this app
- Validating Min/Max quantity allowed in work order goods issues: One of the most voted functionalities among Beas feature requests is the ability to validate the quantities to be consumed from a work order, preventing the user from moving forward without placing the required or allowed quantity according to the business rules. We have revised and improved this existing parameter to cover more scenarios requested by our customers. Watch the video >>
- New calculation of the MRP based on date: Now Beas allows to cover the demand "By Date" and not only "By Documents" as it was defined before. Available as a Beta function. Watch the video >>
- MRP coverage improvement : Especially for supporting purposes, we have improved the information provided in the coverage field.
- WMS Batch attribute support : Enable the support to WMS Batch attributes in desktop applications, only in Production goods receipt windows. Users who receive an item from a work order could add the additional information required by WMS.
For more information on all details of this version, please go to the activity log:
Beas Manufacturing 2022.02 >>
Next planned version: 2022.04
Please sign in to leave a comment.