In the B1 Usability Package we have the Item Placement Tool that allow you to redesign the windows in SAP Business One and add your own additional fields, and while this is a strong tool it is still bound to the general rules and limitations in the SAP Business One client and the SDK. This document will try to describe what can and can’t be done.
Articles in this section
- FAQ - Item Placement Tool
- FAQ: Choose From Lists in Item Placement Tool
- FAQ: Tab Wizard
- The minimum size restriction in pixel mode
- Advanced Formatting
- What is the Developer Mode?
- How to override a screens title with B1 Usability Package
- Additional options with Universal Functions
- User management
- UDF Lines and Golden Arrows