In beas we have one default planned activity for stop beas services, but this restart only the one for planned activity defined.
Based on this, I have created another activity which restart all services.
Please follow steps below:
In my case I have 3 beas services
- Create a .src file and insert to your project folder (I’m using restart_service.src)
- Insert this script inside (you can modify function name)
- Replace beasservice1-3 with your service name global function restart_srv
net stop beasservice1
net start beasservice1
net stop beasservice2
net start beasservice2
net stop beasservice3
net start beasservice3
2.Create new activity with execute file
- You can define your time, repeating etc
- Select type script and in execution tab - insert script below with path to your file
- You need to call your file name + the global function inside the file
// Server admin
// Task script
#include \\sapserver10\B1_SHR\beas software\Project\qcscript\restart_service.src
Note: You can also create a .bat file and execute that file with same script over windows task scheduler, but please be aware, that problems over windows task scheduler are not included in standard support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.