Printing any report can be configured by customization. You can find more information about the customization technology on the url below:
It is possible to use the ButtonPost_click_after event to trigger the printing. The SAP document is already created in this event. The number of the new Delivery is not available in the customization, so we can only print the last Delivery document that was created by the logged in employee.
You can see the configuration steps below. In this example we add the printing function to the Sales Issue process.
- Locate the Delivery note from the “Report and Layout Manager”
- Open it in Crystal Reports Designer.
- Set the database configuration for the report file and save a copy from the report.
- Check the parameters of the report file, we need them in the custom query.
- Import the report file into SBO by function “Report and Layout Manager”
- Create the custom query
- Use the SBO Report ID in column: “PrintLayout$”
- Set all properties in a new column by addind “Print_” prefix
- Set the printer name in column: “PrintPrinter$”
- Send a message about the printing in columns “Message$” and “MessageType$”
SELECT TOP 1
'RCRI0013' as "PrintLayout$",
"DocEntry" as "Print_DocKey@",
15 as "Print_ObjectId@",
'Bullzip PDF Printer' as "PrintPrinter$",
'Delivey is Printed' "Message$", 'I' "MessageType$"
"U_BXPEmpID" = $[Employee.EmployeeID]
ORDER BY "DocEntry" DESC
- The name od the query must be: BXMobileWH9_SalesIssueScreen_ButtonPost_click_after
- Produmex Scan application must be restarted after adding the new customization
- Since the report file contains sub reports you may enable it in the setting below. You can find more information about this setting on the url below
In the Picking process you can use the query name below: BXMobileWH9_PickingLinesScreen_ButtonDeliver_click_after
The PickingLineScreen will be closed after creating the Delivery and the event won't be able to use objects from the PickingLineScreen anymore. It is necessary to check the setting below in order to prevent closing the screen.
"Produmex Scan Settings" > "Produmex Scan General" tab > “Don't close screen after picking delivery” setting
Please sign in to leave a comment.