We are going to use two function buttons to execute two samples of dynamic code. The samples are not designed to do anything meaningful but simply give you a heavily documented overview of how to use the dynamic code.
Articles in this section
- How to use new features in SDK despite B1UP being built on an older SAP Version
- Guide - Launching a UF - macro in a new thread
- Guide - Blocking UI event chain using BubbleEvent
- Guide - How to debug Dynamic code (and UFFI)
- Guide - Universal Functions - Dynamic Code - How to use ExtendedEventInformation
- Dynamic Code