I would like to create a button in one of the documents, when a user clicks the button, a new screen will pop up, and the user will be able to enter comments on that screen.
Screen Purpose: Used to track changes the user makes, the user name tells which changes he made, and why he made them.
The process is like this:
1. The user makes a change to the document.
2. The user will try to update the document, and be blocked, or the new screen will pop up.
Or, alternatively, the user will click on a button to open the document for him.
4. The user will enter the note and can continue to update the document.
1. The screen will contain a combo box that specifies the note type, predefined types.
2. Below it will be a text box where the note can be written. And the "Add Row" button.
3. Below it will be a table that contains all the comments that have been from now until today.
Date, time, comment type, comment and user.
Please sign in to leave a comment.