Here are several enhancement requests for the UF's UDT Handler
- Support use of vertical bar (|) in the Caption column to split column heading text into more than 1 row. This would allow a longer field heading to be split across several rows conserving screen width.
- Add an option to enable / disable 'Search line'. Currently the Search line can't be disabled.
- Add the ability to set the 'home' location of the upper left corner of window (anchor point).
- Add the ability to perform a 'Fit Column Width' function after the UDT Handler's screen loads and the grid is populated. The Toolbox option 'Auto-fit column width' doesn't do this. (Maybe it should?)
- SAP's 'blue diagonal arrow' button (used to maximize the grid within the window) is missing. This can be done from the right-click context menu.
Please sign in to leave a comment.