Consider an alternative method for scrap management, that posts the "scrapped" product to a "subproduct" item code in a specific warehouse:
Configuration wizard changes:
New parameter for Scrap management (THIS IS AN INITIAL CHOICE THAT CANNOT BE CHANGED ONCE FIRST WORK ORDER IS CREATED):
- Standard (With material consumption and no posting to stock)
- Advanced (With posting to stock of subproduct)
- In the case the choice is = "Advanced", then on item master will be mandatory to select subproduct code for scrap management and in configuration wizard you'll have to choose a default warehouse for subproduct posting. This warehouse can lately be changed during product receipt
To create a new item code representing the scrapped product. If scrap management is "Advanced" it is MANDATORY to assign this item code TO ALL PRODUCTS THAT ARE STOCK MANAGED AND HAVE A BOM.
- At work order creation time, if SCRAP has been assigned on item master data, this value will be inserted in the cut-off quantity field of the position header. This will then be used as default quantity for the scrap quantity field when posting the product IF THE CONFIGURATION WIZARD PARAMETER IS "ADVANCED".
- At the Production Time Receipt registration, IF SCRAP MANAGEMENT IS ADVANCED, the subproduct code will be shown in the window. The System automatically creates a good receipt for the scrapped quantity of the finished product as per value of the field scrap.
- In a chosen-form-list, at time receipt, the default warehouse will be selected and can be changed by the user.
- The procedure calculates the value of the GR as PER EVALUATION METHOD SELECTED AT THE CONFIGURATION WIZARD FOR POSTING ASSEMBLIES.
Please sign in to leave a comment.