- 2022.11 for MSSQL 32 bits(build 08 2022/11/30)
- 2022.11 for MSSQL 64 bits(build 08 2022/11/30)
- 2022.11 for HANA 32 bits(build 08 2022/11/30)
- 2022.11 for HANA 64 bits(build 08 2022/11/30)
Compatibility: This version is compatible with SAP Business One10 See Compatibility >>
In this version of Beas Manufacturing we mainly focused on bug fixes, but also made significant improvements in batch calculation.
- Batch calculation results displayed in Inventory UoM: Despite Batch Calculation is based on Production UoM and lot size, all prices are transferred according to Inventory unit, because when moved to Price lists or converted to Calculation prices, they must be in inventory units.
- Duplicate function for Maintenance plan: Now you can duplicate master data header and Maintenance plan details in browse and edit maintenance order windows.
- QC orders – « Remove » function is available: Now you can delete existing QC Orders. This functionality is only valid if no measurements are created and there are no released positions inside the order.
- Additional UDFs (5-15) at the time receipt window are automatically save: In the previous versions only UDFs 1 to 4 were available. The new UDF 5-15 fields are not visible in the window. The user can create text boxes and link with those fields or assign them via BeasScript.
For more information on New improvements, see
Beas Manufacturing 2022.11 release notes >>
Beas Manufacturing 2022.11 Documentation > >
For more information on all details of this version, please go to the activity log:
Beas Manufacturing 2022.11 >>
Next planned version: 2023.02 to release in the end of February
Please sign in to leave a comment.