- 2021.08 for MSSQL 32 bits (build 21 2021/08/31)
- 2021.08 for MSSQL 64 bits (build 21 2021/08/31)
- 2021.08 for HANA 32 bits (build 21 2021/08/31)
- 2021.08 for HANA 64 bits (build 21 2021/08/31)
Compatibility: This version is compatible with SAP Business One 9.3. and 10 See Compatibility >>
NOTE: Before you install this version, please note that terminal licenses were updated according
to the correct sales model. For more details, please see this article >>
The 2021.08 version focuses on - apart from the most important improvements listed below - increasing the quality of our product with a large number of bug fixes and further improvements.
- Beas now supports 12 decimal places for the Conversion factor in Bill Of Materials, resulting in more accurate calculations.
- New field "Bin Location" at the BoM structure to set a default bin location for material consumption or reservation facilitating the process of material consumption by taking the defined default value.
Usability and translations
- "Summarized purchase order" window name changed to "Collective purchase order“.
- New icons in the field Formula (Formulas, tables) in the BoM or Routing screen, replacing the yellow color that for some users was not clear or visible at all.
- Beas Dashboard documentation has been updated with the 2021.08 Beas documentation version to access a comprehensive description of the latest Beas dashboards.
For more information on New improvements, see
Beas Manufacturing 2021.08 release notes >>
For more information on all details of this version, please go to the activity log:
Beas Manufacturing 2021.08 >>
Next planned release: Sep 30th, Beas Manufacturing 2021.09