B1UP 2016.03 is now released. Get it here: http://www.boyum-it.com/sbo/
Version 2016.03 (March 2016)
- New features
- Updated Brazil Translation
- Added changelog on the following screens: '.NET Snippet', 'Configuration categories', 'Recurring Invoice', 'UF - Batches', 'Usergroups', 'B1 Budget distribution', 'B1P&D - Mass Delivery', 'B1P&D - Crystal Definition', 'B1P&D - Report Configuration', 'B1P&D - Report Action' and 'Universal Functions'
- Added "Reload configurations" menu item that will refresh the cache for the most commonly used modules
- Print and Delivery
- Added support for inventory transfer request
- Added support for 3rd. email grouping level where BP Consolidation are taken into consideration.
- Universal Function -
- The schedule tab is now the default selected tab.
- Bug fixes
- Print and Delivery
- Fixed that if you used conditional or multiple action system it was the conditional action an not the actual results that determined if marked as printed
- Fixed that if you have multiple report configuration lines it was always the last line that determined if mark as printed should happen or not. It now take all lines into consideration.
- Fixed that if you on report action activated grouping but only one email was sent then grouping still happened. Now it ignore the grouping
- Fixed that delivery log did not default order by date and time
- Master Data Manager
- Fixed that Payment Data Manager displayed option to cancel on current system date for installations running lower than SAP 9.0 PL11 (Resulted in B1UP crashing if used)
- Advanced editor can now handle 256000 chars instead of the old limit of 16000 chars.
- Universal Functions - Dynamic Code
- Fixed that the Generate in memory change in B1UP 2015.09 conflicted with load of 3rd party DLLs. We now only generate in memory if you do not have any 3rd party DLLs.
- Universal Functions - SQL Report
- Fixed that SQL Report did not warn that it can't show SQL Reports of type chart in Browser Access (Browser does not support it)