The version 2023.02 of Beas Manufacturing mainly focuses on bug fixes, but also provides improvements in the usability of the system.
- Usability improvement for browse forms: Beas provides 3 enhancements to browse form presentation, improving the readability of the information;
1) Single click on a line number: One left mouse-click opens the related document to edit.
2) Tool tip: for all column headers to ensure readability for all field names in Beas browse forms that have been downsized by the user for a better overview.
3) … = Three dots appear at the end of the “Description” field when only a truncated part of the description is visible.
- Beas Stock revaluation Document allows entering "Tax date": In the previous versions only "Valuation date" was allowed and "Tax date" was always saved as the current date.
- Product configurator: Decimal digits are automatically adapted according to the definition in SAP. Beas now rounds all prices to the value defined in SAP General Settings for the "numDecimal" of prices.
- For the integration with WMS, the Picking for production flow now Beas supports batch selection options. This allows users to set on Bill of materials level how the batches will be displayed in the Picking for production screen.
- For the integration with WMS, the Beas work order structure view can now display WMS reservations without assigned Bin Location information (pick list with status "Not Ready").
When a pick list is created, it is displayed with the “transfer” icon in the Beas work order structure. When a pick list is "Not Ready", the work order structure does not display the location. When the status turns "Ready", the location information also becomes available.
For more information on all details of this version, please go to the activity log:
Beas Manufacturing 2023.02 >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.