- 2022.06.02 for MSSQL 32 bits (build 01 2022/08/10)
- 2022.06.02 for MSSQL 64 bits (build 01 2022/08/10)
- 2022.06.02 for HANA 32 bits (build 01 2022/08/10)
- 2022.06.02 for HANA 64 bits (build 01 2022/08/10)
Compatibility: This version is compatible with SAP Business One 10 See Compatibility >>
This 2022.06.02HF fixes several bugs found in recent Beas versions. These bugs may have affected customers - depending on the individual configurations and process flows. Please check if you are affected by these flows.
- Batch calculation only breaks down subassemblies with I-version:
Affects Customer with version 2022.04 and 2022.06.00, it only worked when the subassembly was an Item with version.
Now this version allowed as previous Version < 2022.04 calculate all subassemblies properly.
- Error message after Beas update from to 2022.06 in time receipt using reserved Serial Number option Reporting scrap quantity: This is relevant for customers who use Reservation of serial numbers; some materials are also managed by serial numbers and the user reports scrap quantity.
- External production: Provision issue window is empty, when material issue was set as “Issue screen immediately open” after reporting the external receipt:
Workaround tip: Go to "Issue provision parts" menu entry and open the screen manually to report the Issue of the materials.
This version also included improvements of the version 2022.06
For more information on New improvements, see
Beas Manufacturing 2022.06 release notes >>
For more information on all details of this HF, please go to the activity log:
Beas Manufacturing 2022.06.02 >>
Next planned version: 2022.09 to release in the end of September.