Quality assurance in the production process ensures that critical production operations are checked and documented. Potential errors need to be detected at an early stage, negative effects on subsequent operations prevented and the quality of the end products ensured during the production process.
No possibility to carry out and document inspections during the production process.
Allow the automatic creation of inspection orders for quality-relevant operations and the processing by operators in the production process.
Ensuring early detection of defective products by ensuring and documenting quality during the processing of operations.
The integration of Inspect in Produce brings the following benefits:
Be informed when an inspection order has been assigned to a production order operation
- Integration in Produce Operator
- Get information about an assigned inspection order direct in the operation detail view
- Start the inspection direct via the Produce Operator terminal or alternative via Inspect.
Be actively informed when inspections are not completed
- Notification of incomplete inspections
- Alert for quality problems of previous operations
In this video we will show you how to handle inspections during production process in Produce https://youtu.be/TAU5BnupxZc
Please sign in to leave a comment.