- 2022.02 for MSSQL 32 bits (build 09 2022/02/28)
- 2022.02 for MSSQL 64 bits (build 09 2022/02/28)
- 2022.02 for HANA 32 bits (build 09 2022/02/28)
- 2022.02 for HANA 64 bits (build 09 2022/02/28)
Compatibility: This version is compatible with SAP Business One 10 See Compatibility >>
- Pool report: This app is built to provide the same functionality as the one in the Desktop Terminal. You can select a resource from the "Available Resources" list. Then, the app switches to the "Operations" tab which displays all operations of the pool report and the selected resource. Then you can start or stop the operation directly from this app.
- Validating Min/Max quantity allowed in work order goods issues: One of the most voted functionalities among Beas feature requests is the ability to validate the quantities to be consumed from a work order, preventing the user from moving forward without placing the required or allowed quantity according to the business rules. We have revised and improved this existing parameter to cover more scenarios requested by our customers. Watch the video >>
- New calculation of the MRP based on date: Now Beas allows to cover the demand "By Date" and not only "By Documents" as it was defined before. Available as a Beta function. Watch the video >>
- MRP coverage improvement : Especially for supporting purposes, we have improved the information provided in the coverage field.
- WMS Batch attribute support : We have enabled the support to WMS Batch attributes in desktop applications (only in Production goods receipt windows). Users who receive an item from a work order can add the additional information required by WMS.
For more information on New improvements, see
Beas Manufacturing 2022.02 release notes >>
For more information on all details of this version, please go to the activity log:
Beas Manufacturing 2022.02 >>
Next planned release: April 28th, Beas Manufacturing 2022.04