Subscription licensing (also referred to as OnDemand) is becoming increasingly relevant in both the Boyum partner ecosystem and the industry in general.
Currently, subscription orders cannot be processed via the Boyum Portal, and our Sales Coordinators team process them manually on your behalf. However, in response to our partners’ demands, our team has been working on extending the Boyum Portal capabilities to manage subscription orders during Q1 2020.
Processing subscription orders through the Boyum portal is part of our strategy for maintaining an efficient operation, with a clear impact on ensuring the best service to our partners. It also necessitates structured procedures that enable our partners to have more flexibility, transparency and control over their customers.
- Flexibility: order what your customer needs when they need it.
- The portal will allow you to subscribe licenses for an initial period of 1 year, 2 years or 3 years.
- Upsells could be requested in parallel for quarters, 1 year, 2 years or 3 years.
- Prices* are related to the committed period: the longer the commitment the better the price (individually for new subscriptions and upsells).
- Volume discount will apply based on Total Contract Value (TCV). Sign up for longer and get volume discounts on top of better prices.
- Pricing protection: prices are honored for the committed subscription period (individually for new subscriptions and upsells).
- Follow up on your customers’ subscriptions and control their license expiration, renewal periods and new license orders.
- Monitor subscription payment periods and amounts.
*Prices per period have been revised and adjusted.