Such error can appear if you have ";" character in your HANA database user password. Only workaround at the moment is to change the password.
Articles in this section
- Important information about SAP 9.3 PL04 and Boyum/Beas/Produmex products support
- B1UP (HANA): Crystal Report can't launch but instead ask for Database Credentials if the Database contains a hyphen
- SAP Limitation: Item Placement Tool work + SQL Reports as TABs on UDO's can't have resize and maximizer of screens
- B1 Dashboard Calendar Widget. Wrong SQL for Employee Education
- Incorrectly written Conditional Action SQL statement
- SAP License connection errors (Landing Page)
- SAP Error: "Error creating UDO"
- SAP Error: Unable to set permission (0 - )
- SAP Bug: The RPC server is unavailable
- Startup Error: Ref count for this object is higher then 0