Download Beta version:
Important: This beta version is not for customer installations.
SAP version compatibility:
This version is compatible with SAP Business One 9.3. See Compatibility >>
Note: This Beas Manufacturing 9.3 PL 02 Beta version is a complete version and have all planned features for PL 02.
New webapps 2.1
The new Beas Manufacturing webapps will cover all current apps, updating many of them according to the latest Beas changes, and enable other apps already available in the windows terminal but not in the web.
Those apps support SAP bin warehouse, item version and GS1-128 Barcode, where applicable.
Additionally, we are able to process multiple batches/serials and multiple lines by app and provide a Responsive design able to adapt to various screen sizes, activating more information on bigger screen sizes (tablets or monitors). The following Apps are available in the April Version:
Stock movement apps:
- Item information: We provide 3 apps to see information by item, or by batch/serial number or information of a bin location (Beas or SAP)
- Goods receipt: manual goods receipt, multiline support. Improvement for bar code scan.
- Goods issue: manual goods issues, multiline support. Improvement for bar code scan.
- Stock transfer: Multiline support. Improvement for bar code scan.
- Incoming goods: Improvement for bar code scan.
- Inventory counting: We provide 2 apps; one by list where users can select the counting list and edit the quantity directly in the list; the other one by item reporting which users can select the counting list and read items bar codes and SUM quantities to an existing counting list without showing the counting list (bar code scan app).
Work order apps: with time receipt that considers the backflush process.
- Production Goods receipt: Multiple lines, BOM negative position included.
- Production goods issues: Multiple lines.
- Time receipt: With backflush support for batch and serial selection (manual or automatic issue method consideration).
- Time clock in- clock out: 2 apps, clock in according to the pool list resource selection or time type and clock out app with backflush support for batch and serial selection.
- Arriving/leaving: App to report arriving or leaving for attendance module and inform about status displaying reminding days of vacation, account and status.
Important: The terminal authorization group has to be setup to see all apps.
SAP Bin location Support
In this version, you can make stock transactions at the SAP bin location. In addition, the production transactions as reservation, allocation or backflush support SAP bin location warehouses.
Enabled to read SAP bin location at: Stock transactions from Beas, Inventory history, Backflush screen and the new webapps.
SAP purchase request at the MRP
A new parameter can be set up to activate the SAP or the Beas purchase request. It is possible to define which Purchase Request document the system can create from the MRP with a new Parameter in the configuration wizard. This parameter can Activate either the SAP Purchase Request or the Beas Purchase Request.
The creation of a purchase request using the "SAP variant" works similarly to the existing Beas function. The difference is that now SAP's purchase request function is used. In the order recommendation list the purchase request is shown as "SAP Purchase request".
ATP Function for Basic Licenses: ATP function will allow calculating the possible delivery date from the sales order or quotation, based on CTP but without considering resource limits. APS license will be not required; all basic license users will access it.
Short Variant default value for multilevel structure: At the master data – Bill of materials list screen, we will enable a new field to allow the definition of the default value for the Variant. Consequently, the same subassembly can apply a different variant depending on the linked BOM.
B1Up Dashboard support: In combination with the B1UP Jun Version, B1UP will deliver out of the box Dashboard based on Beas information; in this version:
- Production Planning: Work order progress, operation progress, productivity, On time for shipping and the scrap rate.
- Resource Utilization: Utilization by group or by resource, utilization rate, planned usage rate and interruption status.
- Item information, availability, sales order quantities, production quantity, cost average.
Call Allocation or reservation automatically: when posting first operation or specific operation. This function allows customers to allocate or reserve the raw material instead of issuing it during the production process. In this scenario, the customer can issue at the last operation or using the backflush screen considering the material previously reserved.
- Update Beas Views
- QC Transfer Price
- Batch tracer –choose via batch tracer
- Version Control at blanked agreement
- Product configurator improvements
- Item History from MRP
- APS Planning with fixed overlapping
- Beas installation
- Performance (Screen loading and MRP performance)
- Better Memory Allocation
- Beas script
For more information about New features and improvements, you can see the: Beas 9.3 PL 2 release notes >>
Your feedback is important to us, please send your comments or suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about New features and errors fixed, please go to the activity log: Beas 9.3 PL 2 >>