During the process of enabling a partner, some might require assistance in the first implementation projects they will run for our vertical solutions. In other cases, more experienced partners will call on our experts support for specific business processes implementation at their end customer sites.
Here is how the Partner should request the involvement of our consultants for receiving support in projects:
- The partner creates a Zendesk ticket requesting the support implementation Services. Prior to this request, normally, several meetings have already been done with the partner for assessing the complexity of the project and the type of support needed.
- Support assigns this ticket to the Delivery Team.
- Delivery Team will send the document "Statement of work", where the partner will assign the number of hours requested in each stage of the project that they need. For this task, he can ask for help to the Delivery manager assigned.
- With the help of the Channel Manager, the partner will purchase the approved service hours by the Delivery Team and specify the arrangements for the Travel expenses.
- Back office work is carried out (Mariproject creation and assignment of resources) by the relevant Boyum IT person in charge
- The Delivery Team assigns a consultant to the project.
- The consultant participates in the following project phases according to the Partners request:
- Business Blueprint Support.
- Prototyping with Assessment sessions.
- Refining sessions.
- Final Review prior to end-user training.
- If the project needs customization, the consultant will also Support partner in defining customization specifications and will advice on how to access the customization process (here's the article describing the process..)