- 2021.03.02 for MSSQL 32 bits (build 1 2021/04/16)
- 2021.03.02 for MSSQL 64 bits (build 1 2021/04/16)
- 2021.03.02 for HANA 32 bits (build 1 2021/04/16)
- 2021.03.02 for HANA 64 bits (build 1 2021/04/16)
Note:This is a new compilation of the version 2021.03 to solve:issue with the pool list and
license, importing BoM from the DIH,Webapps WO receipt issues when there is a customization,
opening SAP item master data when an item does not have production UoM value, and refreshing
a work order when there are positions not linked to other positions. For further information
please see the activity log >>
Compatibility: This version is compatible with SAP Business One 9.3. and 10 See Compatibility >>
NOTE: Before you install this version, please note that terminal license was updated according
to correct sales model.For more questions about this please see this article >>
Control of terminal licenses has been improved, allowing better management of user concurrency.
- Improvement of the license administration window, to display better status information about Beas licenses.
- New "Connections" button to see active users and the possibility to disconnect then manually.
- New assignment option for terminal licenses to reserve license for a workstation or key users.
- New presentation of the desktop and WebApp terminal applications when a terminal license is not available.
- Automatic release of the terminal license after several minutes if the user closes the WebApps terminal without logout.
- Considering Version-controlled Items in MRP: It is now possible to calculate items with version control in the MRP for each of their versions.
- Default Production Line assignation based on warehouse rule, warehouses or resources.
- Pick to production improvements for better error message
- New parameter for create Proposal Picklist only from Beas, then the picklist can be created later in WMS
- Improvement displaying LUID and SSCC in several desktop windows and WebApps
- New WMS integration documentation
- Work order refresh improvement, now will be possible deactivate the refresh function, or add limitations to the process according to a new parameter.
- New color palette and changes in the look and feel of the APS Gantt view, an additional APS style (Beta) with other colors, bigger font sizes and bigger bar sizes.
For more information on New features and improvements, see
Beas Manufacturing 2021.03 release notes >>
For more information on all details of this version, please go to the activity log:
Beas Manufacturing 2021.03 >>
Next planned release: May 14th, Beas Manufacturing 2021.05