Please see the official release notes document and download links here:
Welcome to our new layout for the Logistics release notes. In this article you will find just a brief summary, highlighting the changes of this release.
Attached to this article, you will find a PDF that contains a lot more details about each of the new features. We strongly recommend you to have a look at this PDF WMS 2021.03, as it contains important details of how the new features will work, along with business scenarios and examples.
We also introducing videos and demos in our release notes. You can watch our release notes here and a demo of our new UI Framework concept can be seen here. We believe you will love our new UI Framework.
Put Away Strategy and Move Restrictions
- New location attribute types and valid values for zones and bin locations in the Organizational Structure. You can use the location attribute types, and valid values in the new Produmex Transaction Notification stored procedures for put-away suggestions and move restrictions.
- Possibility to define which destination locations the Mobile Client should display when putting away stock in the warehouse.
- New Produmex stored procedure connected to Transaction Notification to make sure that the stock is not moved to the wrong destination location within the warehouse.
Beas Manufacturing Integration
- When starting the Picklist for Production Flow, the Select a Picklist screen lists additional information on the picklist.
- Taking communication with Beas Manufacturing to a next level
- With the ProcessWeaver integration, shipping labels can be obtained in Produmex WMS without having to use the two systems separately. This is part of WMS EDI module.
- A new customization mode available for the Reception Flow of the Mobile Client to set screens and buttons in a way that is optimal for your warehouse.
- Possibility to define different customization for user groups and users
- Translations: a new Italian translation and an updated Spanish translation
- A new layout for HANA Report Setting Tool
- Produmex License Server: upgrading to version 2021.03