- 2021.02.00 for MSSQL 32 bits (build 22 2021/02/15)
- 2021.02.00 for MSSQL 64 bits (build 22 2021/02/15)
- 2021.02.00 for HANA 32 bits (build 22 2021/02/15)
- 2021.02.00 for HANA 64 bits (build 22 2021/02/15)
Compatibility: This version is compatible with SAP Business One 9.3. and 10 See Compatibility >>
NOTE: Before you install this version, please note that we have updated our terminal license definition with correct information. We have also updated the process to calculate absorption costs and the report has been reimplemented. The valuation method: Planned costs has also been changed to have the same calculation rules of the other methods. For further explanation on the change please see the activity log or read this >>
- New screen to create Proposal Picking list for production, supporting partial quantities and providing better visibility to the user of the status of the request. Watch the video >>
- New setting to allow Production receipt without logistic unit: with this new option, the production receipt in WMS warehouse can allow receiving quantities without logistic unit, then assign them later in WMS or create a new SSCC for each receipt, or even select an existing one in manual transactions.
- In the Order recommendation screen now we can display up to 18 periods. MRP users cansee more than 9 column in the top area of the order recommendation, and those will be dynamically set by the system. Watch the video >>
- New validation at the work order manual creation to consider multiple, minimum order amount and production lot size, prompting the user to decide if it should be applied
- Improvement in Work order creation activating inactive tools
- New integrated option to check the assignment of Distribution Keys.
- Absorption Cost report calculation reimplemented: The process to calculate has been reviewed to increase performance and show clear information in the result
- User events improvement – new parameters are available
- Customizing options for Dropdown
Web Product Configurator
- New setting and function to load a previous configuration: a salesperson or Customer could load a previous configuration for modification in the current cart and create a new sales order.
- Linked Sales orders are visible from Sales Quotation view
- Improve Dropdown usability to highlight Reserved lines
- NEW calendar week definitions according to different calendar systems.
- Language initialization improvement
For more information on New features and improvements, see
Beas Manufacturing 2021.02 release notes >>
For more information on all details of this version, please go to the activity log:
Beas Manufacturing 2021.02 >>
Next planned release: March 31st, Beas Manufacturing 2021.03