1. Scenario description:
After the server connection you select the database and try to configure the database.
When you try to save the SBO User and password, an error appears:
“Connection to company failed: -115 No company specified”
- Check the server and port name on the SBO Choose Company window. You have to use the same format and port in the Service Broker configuration:
- In case of CCC environment:
- This user should be an operator in CCC and mapped to tenants. Check the user that you are trying to configure
- On the company retrieval screen use the domain account.
- On the company DI settings use the local b1 user
- Include the domain name in the user name input field <Domain name>\<Userid>
Useful link to out WIKI about the Cloud Control Center: http://wiki.produmex.name/doku.php?id=implementation:scan:installguide#install_the_add-on_in_sap_cloud
If the configuration seems to be correct you can make use our SAP DI API database connection tester application. This tool can help you find the correct way of the connection data.
- Download our SAP DI API database connection tester application from here: http://builds.produmex.name/Projects/PR/DI%20Tester/DIConnectionTestHANA_SBO10_64.zip
- Configure the connection details in the DIConnect.exe.config file
- Start the application and check the result.