- 2020.12 for MSSQL 32 bits (build 17 2020/12/22)
- 2020.12 for MSSQL 64 bits (build 17 2020/12/22)
- 2020_12 for HANA 32 bits (build 17 2020/12/22)
- 2020_12 for HANA 64 bits (build 17 2020/12/22)
Compatibility: This version is compatible with SAP Business One 9.3. and 10 See Compatibility >>
NOTE: As of January 1st 2021 the licensing control for the Terminal / Web Apps has been correctly implemented in Beas. In previous releases, the licensing check system was not verifying correctly the running terminals against the licenses sales model in place for Beas since more than 10 years. See more information >>
Work order Management
- Support to SAP UoM Groups
- Considering Production lot size in the Precalculation results
- Enabled Advanced Production in SAP Item Master data as standard Function and setup as default option in new databases
- Unit of Measure conversion has been Improved and now id not required the opposite formula of an existing conversion formula
- New Unit definition field for the production lot size
- Master Data and Work order - Bill of Materials List: Support "input unit“
- Routing list: new editable field: "Slave Op. Seq. Belongs to Master“
Web Product Configurator
- Added a single place for Product Configurator administration.
- Added possibility to create Sales Quotation.
- Added possibility to Cancel Sales Documents.
- Improved the user interface of the Out of the Box solution
Watch the video >>
- Added support to Sales BoM items in Picking apps
- Support to bin location grouping and document creation in the Pick Delivery app.
- Consider Resource selection setting
- Improvement the Script Editor to provide better support of User events
Watch the video >>
Data Integration Hub
- Added new mandatory fields and added logic to manage the import of previously missing fields in several areas.
- Import Bill of Materials improvement
- Full text search in a multi-selection window
- Windows Authentication: save last database info into beas_user.ini
For more information on New features and improvements, see
Beas Manufacturing 2020.12 release notes >>
For more information on all details of this version, please go to the activity log:
Beas Manufacturing 2020.12 >>