- 2020.12 for MSSQL 32 bits (build 17 2020/12/22)
- 2020.12 for MSSQL 64 bits (build 17 2020/12/22)
- 2020_12 for HANA 32 bits (build 17 2020/12/22)
- 2020_12 for HANA 64 bits (build 17 2020/12/22)
Compatibility: This version is compatible with SAP Business One 9.3. and 10 See Compatibility >>
Work order Management
- Support to SAP UoM Groups
- Considering Production lot size in the Precalculation results
- Enabled Advanced Production in SAP Item Master data as standard Function and setup as default option in new databases
- Unit of Measure conversion has been Improved and now id not required the opposite formula of an existing conversion formula
- New Unit definition field for the production lot size
- Master Data and Work order - Bill of Materials List: Support "input unit“
- Routing list: new editable field: "Slave Op. Seq. Belongs to Master“
Web Product Configurator
- Added a single place for Product Configurator administration.
- Added possibility to create Sales Quotation.
- Added possibility to Cancel Sales Documents.
- Improved the user interface of the Out of the Box solution
Watch the video >>
- Added support to Sales BoM items in Picking apps
- Support to bin location grouping and document creation in the Pick Delivery app.
- Consider Resource selection setting
- Improvement the Script Editor to provide better support of User events
Watch the video >>
Data Integration Hub
- Added new mandatory fields and added logic to manage the import of previously missing fields in several areas.
- Import Bill of Materials improvement
- Full text search in a multi-selection window
- Windows Authentication: save last database info into beas_user.ini
For more information on New features and improvements, see
Beas Manufacturing 2020.12 release notes >>
For more information on all details of this version, please go to the activity log:
Beas Manufacturing 2020.12 >>