For SAP Business One 9.2
For SAP Business One 9.3
Tested SAP B1 versions
- SAP B1 9.2 PL11 (MSSQL 2012, 2016, HANA 122.05)
- SAP B1 9.3 PL07 (MSSQL 2017, HANA 122.16)
Note: Older and newer SAP B1 versions will usually also work, but haven't been specifically tested in this version.
Before the upgrade, please check the release notes of the intermediate versions between the current version and the version you would like to upgrade to.
- SAP Time Resource Support in Work Centers and PDC (CR-910): Produmex Manufacturing supports the cost calculation of SAP time-based resources the Time per Resource Unit of which is set as 1:00:00 (hour) or 00:01:00 (minute) or 00:00:01 (second). The resources can be configured in Resource Master Data and they are supported in work centers and in PDC.
Please see section 19. Using Time-Based Resources in Work Centers and PDC
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2017.
- IndexOutOfRangeException on Attendance List window (BUG 15383)
- Tear down gap adjustment for special operation break types (BUG 15231, Vision: BXMAN-1175/9644)
- Error after generating a Production order from Order Recommendation (BUG 15916, Vision: BXMAN-1194/9754,BXMAN-1217/9962)
Additional information on setting Always Consider Planned Production Orders:
- Please note that the Always Consider Planned Production Orders global MRP setting has higher priority than the settings in the MRP Scenario.
When an MRP scenario wants to ignore production orders, this setting should be disabled.
- Please see section 1. Configuration Guide/Settings - 1.5. MRP tab
Please sign in to leave a comment.