Log in as a learner in Captivate Prime
When you are using Adobe Captivate Prime as a learner, you need to login by following the steps below:
- Launch Adobe Captivate Prime using the secure link you received by welcome e-mail from your eLearning account manager.
- If you do not have an Adobe ID yet, create an account first from the login page.
- Enter Adobe ID, password and click Sign in.
Adobe log in (appearance can change)
4. If you forgot your password, click Forgot password? link and provide your email-id that you used for creating Adobe ID.
Once you log in for the first time, your Adobe ID is associated with your company eLearning account. For any subsequent logins, you can bookmark the account URL that you received in the welcome mail.
Your organization eLearning address can be seen in the welcome e-mail, please bookmark the address (unique address for all accounts):
Browsing the content
The catalog consists of all the courses, learning programs that are available for a learner role in the company account.
Prime platform has a tendency of randomizing the content before you have started watching the learning programs. The best way to start viewing the offering is to follow these steps:
1. Start from the catalog view on the left-hand panel and then click the checkbox “learning programs”. Leave all other boxes empty.
2. On the right-hand side, sort the learning programs by name and click the “hamburger” icon.
The fluidic player is a platform for learners to consume content with an uninterrupted and blended learning experience.
TOC – While taking up a course, the player displays a table of contents for that course on the left pane of the window. This functionality is not available on all courses
Notes – A provision is available to record notes while you are taking up the course. After recording the notes, you can save and download it as PDF or e-mail the notes to e-mail ids of any registered learners. When you click Save, you get an option to choose the location for saving it as PDF file.
Revisit course – You can revisit a course in two modes under two possible scenarios:
- Click Revisit while the course is in complete state.
- Click Continue while the course is in an incomplete state.
Full screen Click the Full-screen icon at the lower-right corner of the player to view the course in full-screen window.
Navigation buttons Use the Up or Down arrows to move across slides in pdf, docx, and pptx content. Slide arrows can be used to move to the next topics for all types of content.
Skip Forward/Backward While playing a course, you can use the icon to skip back by ten seconds and the icon to skip forward by ten seconds. (not available on all courses)
Modify playback speed Click the gear icon to open the settings dialog box. You can see a pop-up that displays "Speed". Click Speed to view the five available speed settings: 0.25x, 0.5x, 1x, 1.5x, and 2x. 1x is the default, normal playback speed.
Modify the playback speed in the Fluidic Player
Modify Volume settings: Use the Volume control button to modify the volume when you take a course. Drag the volume control up or down to change the volume settings.
Use the Volume control button to modify the playback volume
Close the course Click close (x) icon at the upper-right corner of the player to exit the course.
After exiting from the course, you can revisit the course by clicking the Revisit /Continue button on the course description page.