The 2020.09 version is getting released on September 30th. It will include 3 new web applications that support external operations. We are also reviewing the DIH and have added new “Templates” and “Automatch” functionality. Additionally, a change is introduced to the bottom buttons of Beas windows and the toolbar in order to improve consistency with SAP.
- External operation WebApps: This process is covered by 3 apps: Watch the video >>
- External: Deliver Provisions (External provision) This app allows the user to deliver material to the supplier for External services (previously created as a Purchase Order in the system)
- External: Goods receipt PO This app allows the user to register the goods receipt of external services (this process creates a good receipt PO of the created Purchase order; this goods receipt is for the Service).
- External: Issue provision parts: this is an optional step that depends on the General parameter setting in the Configuration wizard. This apps allows to report the material issue related to the external process.
- DIH improvement: We have started a revision of the available tables to review field descriptions or to include missing fields. In addition, we have “New templates” easy to access from the screen of the DIH and an “Automatch” of the fields is available.
- Button modifications: A change has been made to the bottom buttons of Beas windows to make them more consistent with SAP, therefore some buttons have been removed and moved (available in right -click) and others have been renamed - like "End" to"Cancel".
For more information on all details of this version, please go to the activity log: Beas Manufacturing 2020.09 >>